Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

This is a blog about my journey as a teacher. I have been teaching for seven years. I began my teaching career as a fourth grade teacher. I have also taught third grade and I am currently a kindergarten teacher. I have a Masters degree in Elementary Education with an Emphasis in Reading and Literacy. I am currently attending Walden University, pursuing a Doctorate degree in Adult learning.My goal is to one day become a teacher of future teachers. I love creating and trying new ideas to make teaching and learning interesting.If I can involve a student to increase their ability to learn, you will find me trying that new idea.In this blog you will observe things I am doing in my class as well as some great teaching ideas I have incorporated into my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment