Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wal Mart 97 Cent Finds

Wal Mart has teacher supplies, which is something hard
 to find at my area Wal Mart. It was hard to resist since
 I am doing a garden theme and there was nothing related to
 a garden theme. I did manage to get some apple cut outs.
 I bought some border trim and some school cutouts.
There were stickers, rewards,and  maps. Over the years I 
have managed to stock pile a surplus of most of these



 items but I had to buy something. The colors just
 grab at you! Here are some pics of what I purchased.
I had to have the school buses inside the school outs.
 They are good for writing bus numbers on and posting 
on a board. Its a wonderful classroom management idea.
Posting the bus numbers with students names underneath
was a good aid for my subs that had the opportunity
to work in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment